Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new member. had my cobalt for 3 years now. I mainly ride my yammy and i spend most of my time in that forum, but im glad to see there is a cobalt forum as well. I look forward to contributing what knowledge i can, and maybe taking a little here and there. Let me tell you about my most recent adventure with my cobalt (i tried to post this in recalls/defects but i couldnt).

take a look here:
NHTSA ODI - Recalls

I recently started to smell gasoline, thats when i started researching and found the recall above. chevy tells me they cant help me because i am not part of the recall, even tho i meet all of the requirments.

long story short, and 700 dollars later. chevy replaces my fuel pump for the very reason stated in the above recall. . . yes, i have been screwed. I asked for the fuel pump and am saving it along with the recall and my reciept in hopes of maybe recovering some money once chevy pulls their head out of their posterior.

I guess this is just a heads up. thanks for listening and sorry for posting this in the wrong area. . maybe an admin would like to move this to the recalls section? anyway cya all around.

-Travis

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
welcome to yc. hopefully it works out in the end for you

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome to YC.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
welcome! hope you get your damn money back, sounds real stupid what they did to you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.