Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My battery in my 2007 cobalt LS died like a month ago, I got it started but my audio sounds don't work now. The radio is complete black won't turn on & the turn signals won't make sounds when i use them. There is no sound at all! I have no idea how to fix this I've been trying for weeks! HELP.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Did you check the radio fuse in the "BCM" fuse block? 23 for radio and 6 if you have OEM sub amp.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the fuse was fine, The stereo won't even come on even if I hold the button down for a few seconds, and my turn signal sounds won't work either. I'm out of ideas.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Did you pull the radio fuse out to check or you just eyeballed it? Sometimes corrosion builds up on the fuse tabs enough to open the circuit. Removing and re-installing cleans it off.

·
Chevy Customer Service
794 Posts
Yeah the fuse was fine, The stereo won't even come on even if I hold the button down for a few seconds, and my turn signal sounds won't work either. I'm out of ideas.
Hi Carley215,

It looks like your getting some good feedback hear. I can assist with getting you a dealer appointment if you are unable to get it resolved. Let me know via private message if I can help:)

Kindest Regards,
Crystal L
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.