Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 cobalt ss/na I'm fishing for ideas I want it to be classy. Not showey and tastefully done. I really want black rims and some well done carbon fiber touches. I know exactly want I want it to be, just looking for some suggestions. I plan to show it and get some rewards...I plan to make a space for my yc decal and a tribute to my yc friends that help in any way. Thank you guys so much for all your help and wish you luck with all of your endeavors with your Balts!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I want a sophisticated sporty look...but not ricer. Kinds like the white and blakc cobalt that's cycles thru the yourcobalt banner atop the page

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Thats pretty arrogant to think you'll be getting rewards and shit. What makes it funny is that you come onto a forum looking for ideas, which is fine- but won't get you far cause there is a lack of originality on your part. Well done CF touches? Where exactly do you want to put CF on your car? Just copy mkulreys car.... lol

And just to note... CF is the farthest thing from classy, like opposite sides of the spectrum.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
noooo....wrong idea...not being arrogant...about award id liek to get something....not being an ass..sorry if they came out wrong. And i know what im doing for my car i more so want some pointers...like tips to f up my car

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
noooo....wrong idea...not being arrogant...about award id liek to get something....not being an ass..sorry if they came out wrong. And i know what im doing for my car i more so want some pointers...like tips to f up my car
:blink: I hope you mean fix-up (or something like that) hehe :toung:

I'll upload them soon...I didn't mean to sound like an ass earlier...I just asked my question wrong...
Yay for pics

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea i was typing fix on my ipod just didnt come out right...stupid fingers but yes i was more so lookin g for tips to fix up my car

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Lol at typing on touchscreens...so from what you've said so far "sophisticated" and "classy" aren't quite the right words. You want your car to have a sporty look and aggressive stance while still looking nice and clean and not over the top. First off pick a color scheme. I believe you said you like the white and black look. Start simple. Black out your tails and paint your heads black. Maybe get some black painted projector heads. Get HID's in your heads and fogs and look for led tail lights. I believe there's a way to make your 3rd tail light an led strip instead of the normal bulbs that are in there stock. Tint your windows as dark as you legally can. You want some carbon fiber touches? Check out killarowas showoff thread, he's got some sick C/F mud flaps. Then get started under the hood. Dress up your engine bay with some colored wire wraps, paint your valve cover, get some nice showy performance mods and you should be good to go. The trick is to try to be subtle about everything.

·
Registered
567 Posts
woodgrain is classy, CF is flashy.....

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Lol @ "f up my car" that's classic :p. Get a blackberry man, much easier to type with!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.