Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some ccfl halo projector headlights for my 08 cobalt.

my drivers headlight is pointed to low at the ground and i have no clue how to adjust it, or if i can even adjust it at all? I've asked a few shops and everyone just gives me mixed answers

someone plzzzz help, THANK YOU!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol everybody makes me feel stupid...thanks for the help tho

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

thats what the back of my headlights look like(the top one)...point out what i adjust plzz.

·
Registered
3 Posts
lol everybody makes me feel stupid...thanks for the help tho

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

thats what the back of my headlights look like(the top one)...point out what i adjust plzz.
papasmurfbutt24, did you figure out how to adjust them? I just installed the exact same ones and they are pointing too low.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
If you can take your own pics with detail of the back of the light. That would help, tehre should be screws for each light to turn to adjust the lights. But those are different from mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you can take your own pics with detail of the back of the light. That would help, tehre should be screws for each light to turn to adjust the lights. But those are different from mine.
The picture will look exactly as papasmurfbutt24 posted. The headlights are the exact same model.

·
Registered
787 Posts
The top screw should do it. That did it on my depo projectors. But now i just need to modify the mount on the car itsself because it points inwards real bad lol. That should be interesting

·
Registered
3 Posts
The top screw should do it. That did it on my depo projectors. But now i just need to modify the mount on the car itsself because it points inwards real bad lol. That should be interesting
I think you are referring to the OEM headlights. I'm asking about the ones, which picture is posted by papasmurfbutt24 in post #6. They do not have the top srew like the OEM ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.