Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright as u no my car is sunburst orange. I am painting my trim tommrow. What colors should I use? I have the black recarto seats wth the gray writing on em.. I thought about doing gray on the ouside about a inch on both sides leaving flat black on the inner part of the trim. If u have other ideas please tell me. I can't find sunburst orange spray paint anywhere but I could find a orange that is kinda close to a burnt orange.I could do orange on the outer 1 inch both sides then a black filled n the center..

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Dude I can get a can of orange made for you if you want, I have one still that is about half full... of the exact color of our cars...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where did u go to get it made? can i get it at lows? or home depo? lol

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
I had it made at an auto body/paint supplies store, you can try home depot or lowe's its a longshot though... try sherwin williams or something like that.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can they make it in a spray paint theo?

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
maybe I believe sherwin williams would be able to, all you need is the color code which I believe is on your passenger side by the door sill.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
K I'm gonna go find out now

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahhh my car dosent have the sticker there anymore! Could u by chance tell me the code lol

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
yeah here ya go

The code should be 56, but here are some others if they need them,

743328k H
The paint is classified under General Motors Corporation
Color Sunburst Orange II- Effect (Metallic)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They told me they could do it but id have to buy 200 cans... ha no way. Went to the store found a nice orange/red that is close to it but not all the way... I think it will turn out good theo

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How do u remove the fog light connection? Its kicking my a$$ lol I have everything else unpluged but can't get that damn thing off to remove the driver side trim!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nvm got it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.