Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 2door coupe ls and I want to take off the plastic seatbelt thing-e. U know, the thing that ur seatbelt goes through. My daughter keeps pulling on it when she gets in the car and i want to get seat covers. The last pair I had to cut holes in to get over this dumb thing!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I would assume if you took off the head rest it would come off. Extend the headrest to full height, then theres a pinhole on the left(looking at the seat)... hole... where it goes into the seat. Poke around in there and it should come off. Maybe you can work the seatbelt holder off then?

·
Registered
318 Posts
they are obnoxious when getting in the back seat! Can't take mine off though cuz I'm short and have the driver seat moved almost all of the way up. No way I could reach those dang seatbelts without the holders.

·
Registered
138 Posts
they totally do get in the way.. i ahve the same thing going on... i'm so short i NEED them but everyone complains when they get in the back bc the seat belt is right there in their face... but if you do pull the head rest im pretty sure theres soemthing you press.. ive tried it once but i couldnt figure it out so i gave up

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I like them cause when you have the windows down and the seatbelt if off it hits against the pillar from the wind and just keeps making the noise so i keep mine in there the whole time

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.