Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to be getting these parts. i read the fourm about all of it, but im still confused. i have a 06 ls sadan 2.2

tsudo cat back
cobalt performance 4:1 header/downpipe

will the tsudo mount onto the downpipe?
i will be getting the cat back first. then the header and downpipe.

after the cat back and header is done i plan on getting a CAI. i was looking at the k&n but i think im going to go with fujita CAI.

i plan on getting new motor mounts soon also

After all of this i want to start getting into the fule. im not sure what TB i should get or fule injectors. i know you start getting into the computer and stuff. and thats somthing i know i will have problems with. i actually dont know where to start with all of that. chips and stuff.

please post replys with sugestions or comments. yes im a noob.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

what does coating a header do for performance/cooling or anything

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
If you get the tsudo exhaust first, when buying a header and downpipe just make sure that the flanges are the same bolt pattern and you will be good. Powdercoating a header will actually keep the heat in the piping instead of decipitating it. I would just get it ceramic coated or polished if you have the option. Stainless also works out pretty well.

·
Registered
446 Posts
For the intake go K&N or Injen, if you use the Fujita use custom piping for the other half of the intake, like one of the other forum members did to his Fujita setup.

·
Registered
446 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i live in southern cali.

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

i will get the injen CAI. i will be getting these parts over the next few months starting with the exaust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.