Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man i've been looking for new rims for about 2 weeks now, just can't decide >< Can you guys recommend some rims? nothing too fancy or expensive...no chrome...about 150-170 per rim....I got a 06 silver cobalt...coupe

Thanks,

Matt

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
how about posting some of the choices you like?

I'm ridiculously picky about wheels, and i think anyone here can vouch for me on that haha

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Want these so bad, but not gonna wait for the 60 day back order, because I want to put new rims and tires on before I take off my winters....which I want to do within the next couple weeks.

Know anything with a similar style and same price range? I found these for 180 a piece....but with a 60 day back order.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Not a fan, but i have seen wheels similar to those.

do you have 4 or 5 lug?

My advice would be to get what you really want the first time. It's worth the wait.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My car's a 4 bolt...what's a good site to just check out wheels? So i can find one and go down to my tire shop and see if they can order em in

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea hahah, I posted on that, just gonna see if he still has them for sale.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels has some good deals. especially since you're 4x100, the same pattern as a Civic.
Awesome, thanks for your help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.