Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2005 ls and i have an airbag warning that will pop up then go off and dont know what to do any help on that.....and the code readers(i have tried 3)will not "find" my car anyhelp on bothe my problems??? thanx guys and galls

·
Registered
68 Posts
I had this happen once when I spilled a bit of coffee on the seat. Once things dried up, the warning went away. Did the warning just start happening? Anything happen recently that might cause this to happen?

Sorry, can't help with the code reader...

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
no nothing spilt on seat....just started once car went for paint and checked all sensors.....any help on diagnostics port?
i do have 2 subs wired up off of the factory hu....the remote turn on is connected to the ignition tho....and it is exactly the same as the link that cobalykrazy put up.....thanks for help so far

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont know warnty is up it was wrecked on pass side....dad and i fixed he was a bodyman but now does mechanic work on small engines.....

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
again, check the sensor ground for fault. it is supposed to ground at the floor by the seat belt mount in the front, Dealership showed me where it was.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok what side drivers or passenger side

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
for the passenger side air bag, it is located near the floor where the seatbelt mounts to the floor, same goes for the driver's side(it's the sensor for the actual seat belt that wasnt grounding)

you know that door pillar where the seat belt is located, follow it down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.