Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
yes that is never enough auto selling them, they are a vendor here so I would trust them, plus if you have problems you could always call and ask them, go for it michelle, just remember if you take them to a shop for install they will be around $200 to install give or take

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm ill probably get my bros friend to install them, but should i spend the extra money to just go with eibachs or b&gs ???

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
You could get B&G's for cheaper. but for u miss I would go with eibachs

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but i wouldnt need to buy shock or struts anytime soon?and the only way i could get the sport lines are if i can find someone to install for free

·
Registered
866 Posts
No you can keep your stock struts and shocks for a while. Ive heard people are going on 30,000 on stock struts and lowering springs. Even if your brother doesnt know anything about cars he can look at a how to and install them for you, its easy. That is, if hes a nice brother hahaha

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Miss just go with the k sports. Thyre fine. No need to go spending $200 for a set of springs. B&g go for $155 on eBay but the drop is gonna be 9101 8052 1390 7254 0195 71too low for you. If you want a set that doesn't drop as much as eibach then go with CObalt addiction #1 springs. I had them and the drop was still sexay. They run for $ 180

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well tke k sports drop 2 and 2.5 so its the exact same as the sportlines and b&gs

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

S*** i jsut relized that the k sports arent for 09's damnit.
well now... should i go with eibach sportlines or b&gs???

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.