Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been hearing some clanking or at least I thought it was clanking, but tonight my guy drove it home b/c I have another stupid migraine.... Anyway, it really only happens when there's a weight transfer from front wheels to back wheels.... And this is what we find on the back driver wheel... CAN ANYONE HELP?
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
That's what hanging from the back driver wheel... These next two pictures are from the back passenger...

[/IMG]

·
Registered
450 Posts
wow definitely not good. you're gonna have to take that spring off and get that out of there. most likely have to replace it. looks like the pad than keeps the metal of your spring from hitting the top. looks like you may also need a new shock i.e. oil everywhere.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm pretty sure. I only have a little over a thousand miles before it's up, but it'll definately be in before then. Probably Friday. Why do you think that would happen though?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, it hasn't been a long time that I've been hearing it, but today it got really bad. I'm glad it's still under warrenty... I don't have the money to replace it! Ahhh!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Definately... I just figured I'd post these pix to help so if anyone else had this problem or something before.... Blah.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no i havent seen that one. you hit any big pot holes or anything? maybe just faulty equipment. not sure what the hell that orange thing is. :laugh: glad its under warranty!
Haha... No I haven't. And I don't drive it hard either. I clean it... I do what a girl like me ( w/ no money ) can do! LOL! Well seriously, warrenties are wonderful!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.