Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went hill jumping and on the last hill i landed hard and drove a little and my car shut off.. i turned it back on and drove back and there was oil all over ther road. I probably drove for a mile then my car shut off again.. What is that problem how much will it cost? thanks

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
I went hill jumping and on the last hill i landed hard and drove a little and my car shut off.. i turned it back on and drove back and there was oil all over ther road. I probably drove for a mile then my car shut off again.. What is that problem how much will it cost? thanks
y :huh:
-----Added 28 Mar 2009 at 03:18:45-----
bring it hater, you get beat by a "just a cobalt lately?"

·
Registered
118 Posts
This is just a guess from a car noob, but it sounds like you might have crushed the oil pan and maybe a few other things. Then you drove the car with damn near no oil....yeah....you might be ****ed guy.

There could be a million problems and will mostly likely cost more money than you have to fix it. Sucks to be you right now is all I have to say.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
............ And this is why the cost of insurance is up for young people, cause of stupid, idiotic things like this!!!

Chances are, you put a nasty hole in the oil pan, when the sensor reads low oil pressure, it shuts off the motor so as to not F**k the internals.

What was the reason for hill jumping a new model car anyways? that's what Civics are for!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
............ And this is why the cost of insurance is up for young people, cause of stupid, idiotic things like this!!!

Chances are, you put a nasty hole in the oil pan, when the sensor reads low oil pressure, it shuts off the motor so as to not F**k the internals.

What was the reason for hill jumping a new model car anyways? that's what Civics are for!!!

Some kids don't take care of anything I know a few who bought a new ford ranger and messed it up hill jumping the next week. (SOCAL trust fun babies)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
"I went hill jumping on my bike, and cracked my head open, will i live without medical attention?"

that's the same freakin thing, without service, your car wont live long, and when it dies, there's nothing the insurance company can do........

·
Registered
254 Posts
car could be if u bent the frame at all, possible if u came down that freakin hard to bust the oil pan and other things

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Mods, is it possible to call a lock on this thread?

i am sure the answers have been said for stated question.........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.