Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently installed the injen sp series intake on my car. it is the one that can be switched from CAI to SRI. in hte directions it says that i have to take off the front bumper to install the CAI pipe but people around here say i just have to take off my wheel. can somebody let me know what i need to do?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thank you

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya i still have that tube from the stock airbox down the hole

·
Registered
277 Posts
i pulled the silencer out of the headlight. I debated going under the car when i installed my intake, but decided the headlight was a lot easier.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
i didn't do either and I just install my intake today, I just jacked my car up and loosened a few splash guard pieces underneath and dropped all the gay plastic out the bottom

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so u didnt have to take off the wheel?

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
nah, i just removed the screws holding in the fender liner and had enough access to reach in there, I dropped the stock intake out through the bottom of the car

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I have done it twice through the headlight, and twice through the wheel well. (helping people) The wheel well is by far the easiest way to do it!

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
wtf well i did, why is it some cars do and some don't? I did put a breather on it cause thats what I found on the forums but why do some cars but not others.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.