Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock red cobalt and i kind of dont want to do the popular red and black theme. although it looks tight on alot of your cars. but ive also debated just going ahead and doing the red and black thing. i kind of wanted any creative ideas with red or oppinions on my decision before i start painting trim and buying wheels.
thanks for anyones help ahead of time.
o and where do i get a yourcobalt.com sticker? lol:toung:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Decals:
http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/suggestions-ideas/9227-yourcobalt-com-decals-free.html

And yeah, red & white would look really good... idk about gettin white rims or white on the rims, but white would look real clean on the inside... like do ur interior in a darrrrk red & white, or silver, or gunmetal... lol... all that would look pretty awesome!
ha yeah i was on tire rack and OZ makes these matte color wheels and they have white ones.
that would look sick! :cheesy:
lol so what about a white bowtie?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
White rims are hard to find.... Trust me i know I some picked out but then in the small print they were the 4 lug not the 5 lug for mine! FML
Dude that sucks.
but yeah im doing my interior sunday ill try white!
btw when i first bought my cobalt i wanted a white one but they didnt have any on the lot, so your car is like my dream car haha its really nice! props.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
ha yeah i was on tire rack and OZ makes these matte color wheels and they have white ones.
that would look sick! :cheesy:
lol so what about a white bowtie?

U know, ive never seen a white bowtie... i think that would look pretty good to be honest... all nice & clean against the red... woo u have to post pix when u do this! hahaha

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Hope these rims give you an idea :)

Oh on your trim do it like this Trust me this will look sweet.

Ok paint your dash trim White with a red line going down the middle or do a 2tone half white and half red. :)
Yeah that would look pretty awesome, wouldnt it? BUT i wouldnt do the same color red that's on the outside of the car, I'd do a dark red, not maroon or burgandy, but a real deep red... i have a friend who drives a red cav & his interior is dark red & gunmetal... looks freakin sweet! :smile1:
good luck!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.