Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im thinking about painting the trim of my car this weekend hopefully. and i wanna do part of the steering wheel. the steering wheel has controls on it so i was wondering how i can get those pieces of in order to paint them. iv looked for it but havent found it.:blink:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I painted my interior trim today and I was thinking about the same thing, but never figur out how to take it out, so I just leaved black. It still worked for me becouse Im going with black and red interior. What colors did you picked?

Sorry for my bad Eanglish

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i got a yellow cobalt so i was thinkin yellow. and i looked at that diy. but my steering wheel is more like this one

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
From what I understand those types of steering wheels 05-06's have a steering wheel where nothing but the airbag pops off. Other than that the plastic around the controls comes off, I am trying to remember how, its a pain though.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
From what I understand those types of steering wheels 05-06's have a steering wheel where nothing but the airbag pops off. Other than that the plastic around the controls comes off, I am trying to remember how, its a pain though.
yea thats the plastic that i want to paint, and do a lot of people on here paint the bowties on the steering wheel?

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
haven't really seen the bowties on the older steering wheels painted I know on the 07+ steering wheel its getting more common to see it painted

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.