Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help with Seat Please

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  chi55 
#1 ·
so i just bought the recaro's and ran into a problem. I have the 06 which has the weight sensor and the new seats dont even have a plug to plug into. I'm at a loss at what to do. any help? i wont run it till i have it fixed because i do not want some one sitting in there with the airbag not working. worse comes to worse i'll put the stock grey in with the rest black leather till i figure it out

#4 ·
Yeah, I just thought the default was "on" if it became unplugged is all.

It's kind of weird because if the sensor in you car becomes unplugged the airbag goes off... That sounds like a problem waiting to happen. If they are unplugged they should automatically come on. imho.

#6 ·
more importantly lol any ideas ? oh and will it say "service air bag" and where the light is that t tells if the passenger air bag is on or not it just says "passenger air bag"

#9 ·
so will and punk.. the airbag does kick on but in your cluster guage it says service airbag. i think i might have this figure out except i dont know about the seatbelt buckle light still flashes. and finn i sent a pm

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

oh and my internet is down i'm doing this all on my phone so i really cant look anything up

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

oh and my internet is down i'm doing this all on my phone so i really cant look anything up

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.