Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my name is Chris. I grew up around cars but just got into modding a few years ago. Anyway, my fiance just bought a 2009 2LT sedan, so I wanted to look for a good forum to start learning the ins and outs of this car as I'll be doing all the work.

The first things I'd like to do are add elements of the appearance package, minus the gauge cluster. Looking forward to learning and contributing to the site.

My car can be seen here:

RedRyder's '99 EXV6 Coupe **UPDATED 11/01/09 NEW PICS** (no 56k, sorry) - 6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance forums

Most recent photo:

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Welcome to YC, First thing to learn is the rules on the forums, and how to use the search bar.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome to YC, First thing to learn is the rules on the forums, and how to use the search bar.
and not to be posting up a honda!

·
Premium Member
787 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Welcome. Just be prepared to catch hell for having a Honda. Lol but stick to learning and talking about the Balt and you'll be fine.
What kinda mods are you lookin to do?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Welcome. Just be prepared to catch hell for having a Honda. Lol but stick to learning and talking about the Balt and you'll be fine.
What kinda mods are you lookin to do?
Hmm well I hope this forum is better than that. I'm not here to argue imports vs. domestics, I'm an enthusiast of all cars that happens to own a Honda. To each his own.

I would like to add some of the elements of the Sport Appearance Pkg (or Appearance Sport?) like the side skirts, exhaust tip, and possibly the front bumper cover (or maybe front lip) and gauge cluster depending on how involving it is. There are also a couple sets of factory wheels that have caught my eye.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Well there are tons of cheap mods that cost next to nothing and add suttle differences. I changed my gauge cluster color to red and the gear indicators to blue.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome! definately keep us updated on the accord! lots of people here still love imports

·
Registered
441 Posts
Posting up an import on a domestic car site ouch...thats FTL but i will say thats a clean honda its not all riced out like ur buddies on other sites lol.

Anywho welcome to the site...and congrats on the cobalt purchase

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Gauge Cluster is like 1 on a scale of 1-10 difficulty, the only hard part is finding one.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.