Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:fftopic:
Today, on campus, some girl in a newer Hyundai Tiburon (of all cars..) pulls up next to me on my driver side (facing oncoming traffic) as I'm waiting for someone to pull out of a parking space. She rolls her windows down (me, in my LS, had to crank mine down.. moment of embarrassment) and ask if she can have the space using a short sob story. I'm like, "Wtf. No. I have class." She stalls me with more sob story.. then zips in and takes the place as soon as the other car pulls out.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN THAT SITUATION?!
:eek:fftopic:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Superglue an asshole driver card right in front of here face, front glass.

My brother actually carries a can of spray paint made to be easily removable.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
what he said ^^

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
How rude! Take her plate number and remember her car you'll get your chance! She wasn't brought up she was dragged

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Or get some of these stickers. Only in the good old USA

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

I just had the same thing happen to me, since I always back into a parking spot I have to overshoot the spot then back in. When I overshot this bitch pulled in and i backed up to an inch from her bumper.

·
Registered
313 Posts
super glue wiper blades to windshield.....im just saying
it's hard because it's a girl, but still she had some balls to pull the sympathy card when it did not work, take the spot anyway.
gotta be creative for this one!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
first things first, check for security cameras..... but let the air out of one tire and remember her car, every time you see it parked let the air out of the same tire.... sooner or later she will probably buy a new tire because it keeps going flat, just keep letting the air out of that same tire....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.