Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey All

2K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  mwilliams1021 
#1 ·
I am a friend of Beamers:laugh:, figured since i use his computer often and like to browse the forums I would say hey! Do not own a cobalt but am in love with his and have learned a good bit from hanging out with him. So hello!

:love:

#4 ·
definitely thinking about it. Though I am driving a '07 Ford Fusion, still got some paying off to do on it. Its nothing special but its a great car, no problems, gets me where I need and plenty of space, I just wish I had gotten the v6 but oh well.

#12 ·
Thanks for the welcomes, my family is a ford family I guess, some have chevy's though. I have driven nothing but fords and not had a single problem with any of them and such. My mind is open to anything though. I was going to get a 2002 Camaro z28 before I got the Fusion BUT, still under 25 and all, maybe something to do with being a female insurance was going to be more than I wanted. So got the Fusion, got a nice deal so I am happy.

#16 ·
Welcome buy a cobalt SS!!!!!! where in NC are you im in greenville area

#18 ·
my cuz go's to school there i will be there in a few weeks i think if yall want to meet up

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.