Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've already posted here a few times but I figured now is a good time to introduce myself and my ride.

I'm a 23 yr old male in MN, Full time college student and a supervisor with UPS.

6 months ago I bought a 2010 Cobalt LT with the myLink package (Bluetooth, leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter) I bought it with roughly 3,000 miles on it, the car is a dealer DRAC unit (one that the dealers employees test drive to explain features to other customers)

I recently decided I wasn't satisfied with the headlights and terrestrial antenna, they work perfectly but I'm going for a more polished look so I started looking into after market mods and found the forum.

Thanks and happy posting!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The 4 ft. long antenna is an easy fix $15-20. The headlights might be a little more depending on what you'd like to spend. You can redo the lights you have for around $25 or get a set of Ebay's for $130 or even go expensive and the sky is the limit...

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
welcome! you seem to have found the right place to join :bigsmile:

n as a member you must post pics of your ride to please everyones savvy attitude for seeing other balts (no matter the condition or model) lol

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome cant wait to see pics!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I plan on posting pics after the mods are done, should two weeks or so with Christmas coming up and all haha.

I'm a communications major with a marketing emphasis and history minor btw.

As for the weather, hahahahaha, we're still digging out of the 18 inches of snow we got last saturday, we were supposed to get more last night but didn't end up happening. I love the snow and cold though so I am very much a stereotypical minneesootahn

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey, I cant stand that antenna either its appauling...sometimes I look at it and want to throw up I should prob. do something with that myself

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.