Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey I'm new here. I'm sure a few of you have seen me around on other forums.
i feel kinda bad about posting so soon. I'm waiting to get confirmed a a vendor on this site. (i contacted "admin" and clicked the advertise" link but still waiting for word back, didn't want to post any links to my site but i guess the screen name is a dead give away..

any who till I'm a vendor welcome me as a normal guy.
i own a 2007 Pontiac G5 GT and a 2008 Cobalt LT nothing done to the cobalt. its a daily driver. but the G5 has been in many many car shows

here are some pics of the G5 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3321901

enjoy.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome man! What do you sell? I'm assuming decals lol...

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome to the forums and good luck with vendoring...btw the **** is up with cek05?? Think a mod needs to get in here, trust me skdecals, the rest of us aren't as ignorant...what part of Canada u from? I'm a bluenoser \m/

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome to the forums and good luck with vendoring...btw the **** is up with cek05?? Think a mod needs to get in here, trust me skdecals, the rest of us aren't as ignorant...what part of Canada u from? I'm a bluenoser \m/
ya i sent Garrett a pm. I'm not sure if he's on now or not though and I don't think any other mods are.

I might have to see about getting you to make me one of these, but in white

·
Registered
911 Posts
ahhh I see cek05 is gone, good work Mike \m/

·
Registered
441 Posts
lol do we ever have any mods on ? hmm decals maybe a supercharged stage WTF lol j/k still gonna check the site out for sure FTW

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Welcome!

SIDE NOTE: I contacted the administrators to verify that you are "in process".

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

lol do we ever have any mods on?
I'm always here.

Available 24/7,

Half of this forum knows that :laugh:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Welcome!

SIDE NOTE: I contacted the administrators to verify that you are "in process".

soon as i figure out where /who to send payment..lol
i wont post any links ads or sales ...ect (other then the link name that is my username cause i cant help that ..lol) till im confirmed as a vendor :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks.
its been 3 years in the works.
and this week its gettin riped apart and put away for the winter in small parts and pices so end of oct it goes away.. im starting to feel sad already

·
Registered
441 Posts
well now i know who to talk to thanks XFE i guess u do learn something new everyday !

that reminds me while im on a roll i learned that people at walmart like to walk trough the exit to get in and trough the enter to get out lol.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
i apologize guys. the reports go to our emails. i need to check a bit more frequently but gcobalt and xfe usually catch em.

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.