Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a 06 cobalt lt 4 door, i have quite a couple mods done to it including full fiberglass soundsystem, blacked out interior, black and blue leather interior, 17" drag gunmetal wheels, led interior, debadged doors/logo's, and tint (which i have to remove every once and a while cuz of the cops out here hate me.)

my future mod list includes (magnaflow catback, high flow header and downpipe, custom cold air intake, body kit(unsure which yet), lowering(hesitant to do cuz i live in pittsburgh), mods to grills, halo headlights, nightshade tail lights, ss spoiler
and then some if i feel enspired

i have never been on an online car fourm b4 and hope to have a good experience with it. my buddy told me that i should find a group to see what other people have done with there cars to give me some ideas cuz im running out of cheap ones. if anyone has any good ideas plz let me know. and ill take some pics this week and post them of what i already have done. thanks for reading my intro and hello to everybudy

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome, this is a good place to be if you need ideas. There are a lot of good people on this site and they are willing to help you out. Just do some searching and I am sure you will find some good ideas.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome to the site !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.