Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone joined the forums about a week ago.
bought my first balt about 2 months ago and am loving it.

its a victory red 06 base line LS 2dr coupe. which means a lot of room for customization.

long term goals on it are to get a spoiler, fog lights, in-dash touch screen nav, paint the trim and EL wire(suggestions on where to put the EL would be nice) some of it, get new rims, lowering it, i dont like the tan interior so i am leaning toward changing it, and a lot more.

my first project that i am working on now is making a custom iPhone dock in the little pull out door that has the trunk release button in it. just started today. ill post pics when its done.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
indeed we have haha. feel free on any opinions or suggestions you have on anything i am doing to my car. I would love to have some more input. like i said this is my first nice car that i am willing to put the time and money into it to make it better.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Welcome! Glad to see you already have an idea as to what you're going to be doing. :)

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
indeed we have haha. feel free on any opinions or suggestions you have on anything i am doing to my car. I would love to have some more input. like i said this is my first nice car that i am willing to put the time and money into it to make it better.
thats the same way i feel about my balt but welcome friend:) other PA

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.