Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, what's up everyone? It's been a while since I've logged on any of the car forums. I've been really busy with work and everything else. I decided to log on and say hi to everyone. My car is still up for grabs if anyone is interested. Here is the link --> http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/sale-car-related-only/16724-sale-feeler-2007-chevy-cobalt-ss-sc-supercharged-fully-loaded-42k-miles-nj.html

I'll have to snap some pictures of the car and post them up. The cars the exact same. I'm at almost 49k miles I believe. Still runs the same as day one. I did a compression test on it a little while back. No problems at all. I haven't touched the spray in almost a full year and don't plan on it or ever taking it back to the track.

So what's new with everyone on here?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, you got any new photoshops? Some of those you did were EPIC!!! Glad to hear from you, but it's sad you are selling your balt man.
hard drive crashed lost photoshop i have some on a external hard drive. i'll have to re upload most. i believe there up on other sites though i posted them all up i'm sure some guys copied them then uploaded them somewhere else.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.