Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm originally from San Jose, CA. I'm enlisted in the Air Force as an aircraft electrician, stationed out at Cannon AFB in New Mexico. Naturally that kind of work transfers well into the automotive world =) I drive a 2007 LS coupe with a standard transmission, and it's a blast. I got it in 2008 and it's been wonderful. I recently bought my wife a 2008 Impala for her and for strategic road trip/child logistics purposes :) This frees my car up for me to play with a little bit more. And it's almost paid off, to boot! Not to mention the spring/summer weather in New Mexico is beautiful and my computer nerd-hermit habits are starting to fade by the wayside.

I can't afford to do a whole lot right now as I've got a kid on the way, but there are all kinds of stuff that I can do to make my car a little more personal that won't cost a whole lot. I'm putting some money away to buy parts for my car (after stuff for the lil' one first of course) but I can't figure out if I want wheels+suspension, or if I want to play with the engine first.

I look forwards to sharing interesting stories and Cobalt adventures with y'all!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.