Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,

I've been a member for awile and have owned my `08 cobalt LS sedan since July 2010 and have yet to post, yet make an introduction.

Figured i mine as well say hi!

Pics:

Rims, "De-Badged", 35% tint all around so far, I seriously need new rims though

I pained the RED Trim myself back in October following a guide on this forum, and that headunit is long gone.

The HID's I put in about 2 days ago Pictured below (8000K's)

Kinda scared driving around Southampton village lol, I was driving and light up the entire inside of a cop car traveling ajacent to me and he didn't look too happy, and I have them aimed pretty low. Projectors next.

·
Registered
810 Posts
what part of ny u from

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Welcome! post some pics of the ride!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome. Long wait to post haha.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks!

I love Manorville...both nice areas. :)
I personally love Manorville WAY more then Southampton, I can't take the mentality and/or driving ability (or should I say lack of) of these people out east. Which is why I personally like the north east side of the island much better.

I like your balt, do you have stock size tires/rims on it? To me they look bigger.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks!

I personally love Manorville WAY more then Southampton, I can't take the mentality and/or driving ability (or should I say lack of) of these people out east. Which is why I personally like the north east side of the island much better.

I like your balt, do you have stock size tires/rims on it? To me they look bigger.
Hahaha, I agree. New Yorkers suck at driving. I like the beauty of Manorville more...I like driving around it. Southampton is nice also, don't get me wrong but there's something about Manorville I really like, lmao.

Thanks. :). At the moment I have stock tires and rims on it, but in the picture I do not. My tire had a slow leak and I had to take them off. :( I wanna put them back on so bad though! I wish I could tell you the brand of them, but I got an incredible deal off craigslist so I don't even know. Some random guy sold them to me who knew nothing about them, lol. I believe they're 17s.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hahaha, I agree. New Yorkers suck at driving. I like the beauty of Manorville more...I like driving around it. Southampton is nice also, don't get me wrong but there's something about Manorville I really like, lmao.

Thanks. :). At the moment I have stock tires and rims on it, but in the picture I do not. My tire had a slow leak and I had to take them off. :( I wanna put them back on so bad though! I wish I could tell you the brand of them, but I got an incredible deal off craigslist so I don't even know. Some random guy sold them to me who knew nothing about them, lol. I believe they're 17s.
I'm in the same boat as you. 17 inch rims off Craigslist really cheap. But i know what mine are. ridin on stock steelies for now b/c a tire blew out and can't afford new ones right now.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Post a pic on here. Someone will know. Mine are Motegi Racing FF7. Sick rims, you can see em in my sig but its a BAD picture.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Looks like I have to take a look at craigslist again and keep my eyes peeled, I bought my current ones for like $250 from some random dude on CL and one of them is bent and is starting to make me hate the ride of my car, especially considering how much I drive. The only way i'll buy rims off craigslist is if I put them on my car and drive with them on so I can see that they don't cause any vibrations lol. Did you get the TPMS sensors replaced or put into the new rims that you bought?

I had a shop in bohemia offer me 4 rims for $400 mounted & balanced with my current tires but considering that I need two new front ones I don't wanna do that, plus I can usually get a really good deal from savage in patchogue but haven't been in there to go see my guy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.