Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey just on here to see what new things i can do wit my 2009 Cobalt LT i just got it 2 months ago and i love it but its nice to meet others on here too :smile1:
I plan to do sum mods to it. Hopefully i'll get some ideas from this site.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Start here and check out the show off pages for ideas :) And welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
where abouts in VA are ya? dont have to answer just wondering, I take trips up to Va here and there to go to The Breaks. A state park on the VA/Kent border, ever heard of it? Pretty sweet place. I am outside of Charlotte, NC so its not tooo bad of a trip up there, just gets boring driving on 77 haha.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
where abouts in VA are ya? dont have to answer just wondering, I take trips up to Va here and there to go to The Breaks. A state park on the VA/Kent border, ever heard of it? Pretty sweet place. I am outside of Charlotte, NC so its not tooo bad of a trip up there, just gets boring driving on 77 haha.
well im in the portsmouth area i been to NC but only to fort brag and elizabeth city but i havent been to charlotte and yea ive heard of it but never been just rode pass it.:cheesy:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ah, yea its beautiful, I was up there a couple weeks ago. Ever get the chance too I highly suggest it if you love to just gaze at the views. Nice change from being down here(originally from NY) because its pretty flat and no mountains haha.
o ok cool maybe ill try that one of these days to get away from school (jeez i need too badly) lol

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea, getting away is good thats for sure. I did it to get away from work :) . If I had known I was getting 3 days off this weekend I would tried to get away again but hanging at home is good too lol
lol yea as long as people arent pissing u off or have to deal with stupid drivers u good lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.