Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so after 3 or 4 Months of unemployment i finally got a job. At Autozone Im starting monday. the Pros- I finally have a job:bigsmile: and the cons-when I went in for my interview all i saw where ricers. Im going to get questions like what kind of fart can exhaust should i get.:laugh: It was a good thing because i was barely making it and thought about selling the balt.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
haha yeah! you should be able to fill the ricer story thread, tell them I have a fart can I'll sell them! (serioulsy, i want the hideous thing GOOONE!) :laugh:

Congrats on the job!!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats on hte job. Maybe you can make a difference in your area and get people to stop puttin fart cans on their rides. HAHA
yeah probably not going to happen. worst of all one of the guys that works there a a purple hatch civic with the exhaust half way outside the bumper:nuts:. trust me I will get pics.LOL Good thing is I can get anything with a discount.

·
Registered
22 Posts
lmao i live in jacksonville, nc. Marine Corps capital, this place has so many damn RICERS you wouldnt know what to do. I feel ya on the job thing tho, im a civilian and have been on unemplyment since december, sucks but at least its somthing coming in to pay the bills

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Make an official stickied thread for this guy for him to post pics of all the ricers he sees! :laugh:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Ok so i went to training today an they told me that i was going to get a 20% discount:sad:. but hey better than nothing and if anybody needs anything just let me know. Manager knows i have a cobalt and i asked him if i can buy parts for friends and he said yeah as long as its parts that say its for a cobalt he doesn't care.LOL Oh and as soon as i get paid im going to put in stage 2 and tune.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.