Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Finnaly got a car!

Not a cobalt (too much money for my butt) but its still very nice... got a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT V6... has 205 Hp and 207 Trq, Leather interior.

I love it! and it only cost my $7000, got it from a cadilac dealer that got it as a trade in, single owner, only had 70,000 miles (must of been a garage car) (or weekend car).

now let me see if I can throw up some pictures here...

·
Registered
594 Posts
my choice at one point was to get a 2003 Eclipse GTS but just because I was a temp worker for GE Supply they said we can't give you the car which is total bs since I was with the company for over 9 months by the time I was going to do it,but now I drive a Cobalt LT3,so I wont trade the cobalt in at all unless something catch's my eyes honestly.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Nice for a first car, is it auto?...contgrats by the way

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Probably the ugliest Eclipse ever made...not much aftermarket support for those production years either.
ya i wont even start this argument cause Ive already stated how I think your a ****, and many agreed with me on that forum if I remember...

and NO I wasn't expecting to get any "damn thats a nice car" remarks (remeber I wanted the Cobalt SS) but I only had about $6000 to work with here so I got this bad ass thing which is faster... and I love everything about it...

The point of me starting this forum was to inform some old buds ont he site that I FINNALY got a car,no matter if its a balt or not. So thanks for the supporters and dont worry about it if you dont like it, I'd pick it over a cobalt LS (no offense LS owners) any day, probably over the SS (not SC)..(or SPORT now) too..

Thanks guys

RedCobaltDude added 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

not a fan...but congrats to ya man...

wish my first car was that nice
It was deffinatley a great buy.. they were getting ready to send it to the auction and they had it a $11,000 and I got it for $6,800.. Leather int. I love it hah.

and to anwser another question.. NO its not a standard, NO its not an auto hah.. its an manu-matic.. basicly and Auto with the option to switch in to "SPORT" mode and shift your self (just without de pressing the gas pedal and NO CLUTCH) I like it, I know alot of you are die hard Standard people so I wont argue its better but It easier in traffic :)

V6! something the Cobalt SS doesn't have on me :D lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know, i just haven't gotten along with black balt since the day he was an ass to me but thats his way of doing things I guess.

Sorry if Im getting deffensive, didn't think I was, just trying to answer some earlier questions.

Thansk again guys, and for the guys with the SS's consider your self lucky!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.