·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have ya!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

It's nothing special. Been thinking about doing stuff to it, so I figured I'd come here and get some advice and look at other peoples cars for ideas. I've been thinking about doing my interior since it's relatively cheap and with me having no job it's kinda rough to buy anything right now, hahah. I tinted my tail lights not too long ago, and I'm working on painting my emblems black. What would be the best way to do that?

I wanna lower it and stuff eventually. What else would you suggest? thanks guys!

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Nice ride! Welcome and it really depends on how low you wanna go with the car.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
You want ideas on how to go about painting you emblems? I just used krylon fusion for just about everything lol

Welcome to the forums and do what I did, check out everyones showoff pages to get ideas :)

·
Registered
810 Posts
lower it and ur good

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Hmmm, I'm not the one to ask about painting interior pieces, I've never done it. Have you thought about lowering springs? Makes a HUGE difference looks and handling wise! It was the first thing I really did to my car and I love it!

·
Registered
73 Posts
dude that's one clean 4dr. That's the first four door i've seen i wouldn't mind driving ;). Absolutely sick rims.

For ideas -- check the "mods for under 100 bucks" thread under "cobalt owners lounge". tons of stuff in there.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, I have thought greatly about lowering it...just don't know what kind of lowering springs I should buy...I'm new at modding my car and shit, figured I'd join a forum to get ideas and learn more about everything haha.

Thanks eco, really appreciate it! I got a sick deal on those rims, thought about making them black but the color of them makes it look fresh, hahah. Thanks for the suggestions! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.