Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new here and a few months ago i got a 2008 cobalt ls automatic with 7000 miles on it that got wrecked in the front. since i work at a bodyshop i could fix it easily and right now i have no engine mods on it im looking for an intake and exhaust but not sure which kinds tho, but let me know what you think!

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Agree the ss suspension is amazing get all the pieces you can shocks struts front sway bar moog end links and an aftermarket rear bar. My intake is custom but ive heard alot of good reviews on the injen.

·
Registered
334 Posts
like the lights and black paint in front, big change. a new ss front bumper might of looked better though.. since you had to buy a new one anyway

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well I got the number off craigslist just to save some money but it woulda been better, thanks tho

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
5 Posts
quick question, The frame bar with the hood latch, how hard was that to fix?

thats the main body damage thats done to my 06 LT, and wouldn't mind seeing how that would be to fix?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine was pretty bad so I had to by a new one and you have to cut the upper frame rail behind the fender and join the new one to the old and weld it was about a 10 hour job

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Thanks for removing the Buick fake vents...lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.