Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

yes it is true I am a newb at this and on this site. I have a few ideas of what to do to the 08 cobalt sport from CCS.net. I'm in Clarksvegas TN....Clarksville/ Ft.Campbell area.... I have had my 08 sport for about 4 er 5 months and I have recently been bitten by the moding bug after seeing a sick lookin' black and red SS/TC around town. I have a few pics of The bumbleninja if you click on the link.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone for the warm welcome and thank you lobalt for having the link to this site. if you haven't seen my site on cardomain check it out. I'm getting ready to paint my break calipers and stock rims here in the next few weeks..after I get back from Ft.Polk LA.. I'll have pics soon after that.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
thanks everyone for the warm welcome and thank you lobalt for having the link to this site. if you haven't seen my site on cardomain check it out. I'm getting ready to paint my break calipers and stock rims here in the next few weeks..after I get back from Ft.Polk LA.. I'll have pics soon after that.
hehe, no problem! This is a good place so i like to share it w/ every1! haha

cant wait to see ur car progress!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.