Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, how's it going? Just wanted to drop a message out there to introduce myself. Im not a new comer to the automotive world but i am new to the Cobalt world. I recently Picked up a black 08 2dr. 5spd. and so far i love it. Since i found and joined the site ive already learned so much about my car and ive learned that almost all the guys here really know their stuff!
Recently ive been experiencing some small technical difficulties and i plann on being a somewhat regular forum member, so plan on hearing from me and im excited to be a part of this group!

Talk to ya later!:nuts:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the site! Got any pics of your ride? We like pix :)

Good to know you already got some use from us! Whatever probs ya got someone around here is bound to know how to fix em

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha thanx alot man! and yes i do im still yet to fill out my profile and post up pix but might as well give a run down.

Black 08 Cobalt LT

2Dr. 5Spd.

35% tint up front 20% out back

Blue interior trim pieces

16" motgegi racing rims black w/ machined lip

(2) 12" Pioneer subwoofers powered by a Profile 700W Amp.

and a drop in K&N air filter (for now) LOL

Obviously nothing extravogant for now just stuff to help me stand out a bit, But i do plan mods in the near future, just not quite sure yet if i wanna wait it out a while and go F/I or start immediatly with simply bolt on components.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome, hope the site.

·
Registered
931 Posts
welcome.... hey btw when u say your from WNY do u meen WEST new york as in North jersey??? and if so were u from

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to YC

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi ya'all from Texas.Just got a used 06 chevy cobalt ls, it's small but getting use to it. My cobalt has only had 1 owner before me, and I only had it a month and had problems with the chip in the computer, something that this chip wasn't giving the transmission the right signal, which was scary because I was on a major freeway, and didn;t want to break down. Has anybody else had problems kinda like that?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.