Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. It's great to find a forum with people who share the same interest in car I do.

Got my Cobalt back in January essentially, and it's the second vehicle I've ever owned. I like to consider it my first, to be honest, because I don't believe a Dodge Caravan registers as a vehicle =p

I'm actually a younger driver, almost but not quite 18. I've been driving for just around two years now, so I'm really unfamiliar with almost anything that has to do with cars. I mean, I know how to drive and I know how to check the oil and basic stuff like that. But since I got my Cobalt, I've gotten so excited about her that I would like to learn how to do my own repairs, proper maintenance, upgrades, anything to keep the car is great shape. This forum looked like a perfect place to get a start on this knowledge.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the people here (and their cars, hah) and letting them get to know me.

tl,dr: I'm new, I want to learn how to keep my car in shape, nice to meet you all =D

·
Registered
867 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I found the show off thread, thanks. =)

I'm a little confused about this recall I'm seeing... I got the letter from GM, but it pretty much told me to wait for another letter saying my dealer has the parts. Should I go get it fixed asap, or should I wait like it says?

·
Registered
867 Posts
I think I found the show off thread, thanks. =)

I'm a little confused about this recall I'm seeing... I got the letter from GM, but it pretty much told me to wait for another letter saying my dealer has the parts. Should I go get it fixed asap, or should I wait like it says?
i would just go to the dealer and see if theyll do it, so i can be a pain in their ass, that is if i dont have anything going on that day lol

but you could just wait it out til you get the second letter

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to call them today and find out, anyways.

Thanks guys =D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.