Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright my first post. I have a 2005 Chevy cobalt base. So it has the 2.2 L ecotec.
I have stock interior and exterior the only miss I have done was a diff muffler home made cold air intake and tinted Windows. It sounds like crappy to me. I am in dire need of style performance and sound. Well that's bout it I have nothing special but I have owned it since 2006 and I love the cobalt...

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Welcome and we will try to help if we can.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I have a black injen cold air intake for sale if you're interested

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
^Def buy that. I just spent a $hit load of money for mine and it sounds amazing! 2.4L TB and mainfold as well as Headers and trifecta tune getting put on in a week or two once I have the extra cash for the deposit on trifecta.

Check out my garage for some exterior ideas and I will put up picks of the interior. All the exterior/interior moding was extremely cheap, especially compared to the engine mods!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay sorry for taking so long yes pics will be up soon been working a lot...

Ndbalt07 how much do you want for that injen?

Thank you guys and pics will be up soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live in the tricities i think its bout 4-5 hours away from vancover... not sure on the location haha... I really dont see many cobalts that are tricked out here, just hondas are popular, i want to change that.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Pull all the badging off and tint, it will look good.

·
Registered
234 Posts
lower! lol, you can always tint you tails with VHT nightshade.... turbo? or sc? sound system? flip trunk? i can keep going on suggestions if u want, ss body kit

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

o and paint your drums black

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
I live in the tricities i think its bout 4-5 hours away from vancover... not sure on the location haha... I really dont see many cobalts that are tricked out here, just hondas are popular, i want to change that.
I never saw many over there either. I like your wheels, looks great on the orange.
This ^^ haha

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know i have a lot to do to the cobalt, its just the matter of having the money! Thanks for the suggestions.

I am going to black out the badges, and paint the interrior trim.
I think i am going to color match the trim on the inside. Like the dash trim, and i want to paint the plastic on the door black or idk what color yet.

any tips i need to know for painting badged and trim. CLeaning?
Thanks.

I never see many orange cobalts like mine either, i seen one that was it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Trouble Trouble Trouble. I got my new cat back exhaust and header. I was going to put the header on. i had everything unbolted and was getting ready to install ne header when the freaking o2 sensor from the old exhaust manifold would not budge. the freaking thing was stripped so i have to wait to install new header until i get a brand new o2 sensor. All that work for nothing grrr....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.