Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all,
Like it says above, new member here from Indiana, so thought I would follow instructions and come here and intro myself.

First off, my name is Scott and I am a HUGE vehicle fanatic!!!!!!!! One could say I'm pretty much a 41 year old kid that just refuses to grow up... :-D I may be a "newbee" to this forum, but am a veteran to a couple of other forums that I am currently also a member with; LS1 Tech.com, CBR1000RR.net, and *************. Obviously a member at these places because of vehicles I currently own which are (and will have pics below):

1998 WS-6 Trans Am: (500 HP and VERY MODIFIED)
2006 Monte Carlo SS: (Quite a number mods as well)
2007 CBR1000RR Repsol: (Yes, this one is modded too)

And as of Monday Dec. 13th, with a couple of years of wanting and waiting, am the proud owner of a 2007 Laser Blue Cobalt SS/SC. I have been lurking around this and other Cobalt sites for quite some time now (over a year) getting ideas and seeing what all was going on with what I knew was going to be my next vehicle purchase. Now that it's parked in driveway, now is my time to start to contribute here on the forum...... I'm very much a "gearhead" so to speak, mostly with bigger American muscle platforms. So this whole Ecotec thing is going to take some getting used to... But have no fear, I am a FAST learner!!!!!!!:laugh:

I have got a fairly good grasp of this Cobalt platform from doing alot of reading and studying and going thru Cobalt forums. Like most of you on here I'm sure, my Balt is DEFINATELY going to have mods done to it before too long!!!!!! The plans for Ole Blue are:

Full Exhaust (Headers, DP, and Catback)
3" ZZP CAI
Stage 3 ZZP or Stage 2 OTTP Kit (60#,Heat Exchanger, Dual Pass Endplate, Custom Tune)

Well folks, that about wraps it up for now. I'm sure I will be talking to a fair number of you over the next few years as I enjoy my new Balt.. Seems to be alot of good, knowledgeable people here and look forward to getting to know many of you better. As I stated above, below are a couple of photos of the other stallions that will be sharing the stable with "NEW BLUE..."

Like a wise person once told me, "He who dies with the most toys WINS!!!!!!":grin:

P.S. Sorry no pics of the Cobalt yet, still working on getting some taken...

Satan's Grandchild

The Monte

The Repsol

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
il take the trans am , you can just PM for my adress thanks

·
Registered
319 Posts
Very nice. more pics please. especially of the trans am

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome!!! had a 78 Trans Am WS 6 301 4sp t-tops No a/c lots of fun.. wicked in corners
fell asleep ??? and hit a culvert at about 80+mph..the end

·
Registered
911 Posts
welcome, sweet rides dude...but none of Ole Blue tho :sad: gonna have to post some of her too, even before u start modding \m/.....LOVE the Trans Am...oh sweet Mary and Joesph, the fun I'd have with that

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanx for all the welcomes guys..... Much appreciated.. Yes, I do very much enjoy my toys!!!!! I'm definitely a summertime kind of guy.. I go absolutely CRAZY in the winter as all three of the toys shown go into complete hibernation from end of Oct/Nov to April(ish). Obviously the bike, but the Monte and T/A are completely "fair weather cars" only. They don't even come out when it rains. So I make the most of them when I can. I would really like to keep the Balt fair weather too, but we traded in a "year around" vehicle on it, so "New Blue" will have to be too.... :( It's been killing me having her out in the weather we've been having, but just something I'm gonna have to start getting used to.

Anyway, getting excited to get home as I've been out on my work rotation since the 15th and I bought the car the 13th so I've only had a day and s half with it since we bought it!!! Daddy ready for some "Quality Balt Time!!!"

Since a few of you have asked for some further pics of the fleet, I do have some that I will get put up here in this thread over the next couple of days. And I don't have any of the Cobalt yet, but will remedy that situation quick, fast, and in a hurry. Hell, if I can get a dry enough day, I'll try get a " family portrait" if I can fit everyone in the driveway!!! ;)

Thanx again guys... Fell right at home!!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Thanx for all the welcomes guys..... Much appreciated.. Yes, I do very much enjoy my toys!!!!! I'm definitely a summertime kind of guy.. I go absolutely CRAZY in the winter as all three of the toys shown go into complete hibernation from end of Oct/Nov to April(ish). Obviously the bike, but the Monte and T/A are completely "fair weather cars" only. They don't even come out when it rains. So I make the most of them when I can. I would really like to keep the Balt fair weather too, but we traded in a "year around" vehicle on it, so "New Blue" will have to be too.... :( It's been killing me having her out in the weather we've been having, but just something I'm gonna have to start getting used to.

Anyway, getting excited to get home as I've been out on my work rotation since the 15th and I bought the car the 13th so I've only had a day and s half with it since we bought it!!! Daddy ready for some "Quality Balt Time!!!"

Since a few of you have asked for some further pics of the fleet, I do have some that I will get put up here in this thread over the next couple of days. And I don't have any of the Cobalt yet, but will remedy that situation quick, fast, and in a hurry. Hell, if I can get a dry enough day, I'll try get a " family portrait" if I can fit everyone in the driveway!!! ;)

Thanx again guys... Fell right at home!!!!

i must have pics.lol. mostly of ta

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here you go

Very nice. more pics please. especially of the trans am
i must have pics.lol. mostly of ta

Ok, ok..... Ask and thou shalt receive. :bigsmile: Here are some more pics of the T/A. The pics of it with the gray stickers are what it was like before, the red stickers are current.

ENJOY............. Any others anyone wants to see, let me know. Have more of all my babies......

OLD

CURRENT

THE TUNES

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ok, ok..... Ask and thou shalt receive. :bigsmile: Here are some more pics of the T/A. The pics of it with the gray stickers are what it was like before, the red stickers are current.

ENJOY............. Any others anyone wants to see, let me know. Have more of all my babies......

OLD

CURRENT

thank you... my lord that thing is beautiful..... and im sure everyone would like to see the monte to.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.