Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey YC.... My name is PJ Justus and I am from Grundy, Va..... I've wanted to join YC for a while because my amazing fiancee (lobalt) is a veteran member and plus I just recently purchased a stock 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC. I have many plans of customizing it later on in the future... I may need some tips later on... I may not! its cool to see a forum that has some pretty helpful how tos on it... well wanna talk... give me a shout or add me! Thanks!
[/IMG]

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome and love the ride!!

·
Registered
810 Posts
hah welcome! good luck with it

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys.... but no... I doubt I will go as low! (I like my undercarriage) lol :) but yeah... I've liked the SS since they first came out.... the funny thing is... I am a Ford guy... and so is my family... so I get called traitor a lot now! But its a nice car and it gets me going where I need to go in a hurry if need be! And yes GBalt..... we both have cobalts.... and they both are HOTT..... hahahahahaha I look forward to being on the site!

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Welcome to YC my love! I'm so glad you got the ss! You needed a car so it might as well have been something sexy to match you! Lol... plus... when we get married, I get it too! Haha

I hope you like yc as much as I have/do!!

I can't wait til spring so we can get some pix together! Yaaaay!

I love u!
Ok... I'm posting b4 I get too mushy... hahahaha

Ok ha-ha kevin... we both do use the ... a lot... never noticed that til now!

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Welcome to YC my love! I'm so glad you got the ss! You needed a car so it might as well have been something sexy to match you! Lol... plus... when we get married, I get it too! Haha

I hope you like yc as much as I have/do!!

I can't wait til spring so we can get some pix together! Yaaaay!

I love u!
Ok... I'm posting b4 I get too mushy... hahahaha

Ok ha-ha kevin... we both do use the ... a lot... never noticed that til now!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.