Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey post up some ideas of u would like to do i have some ideas but want some feedback on what you guys what to do post some up ,:)thanks ssscgirl(Jill)

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Woodward is always good.

Kensington Park makes a nice meet spot, nice scenery.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
woodward maybe next year lol im getting ready to go out there now for awhile kensington is a thought nice there and things to do its not far .

·
Registered
489 Posts
Ill drive to Michigan. Im going to PA in September. I just really love the Cobalt no matter what model it is.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill drive to Michigan. Im going to PA in September. I just really love the Cobalt no matter what model it is.[/Q

ill let u know ok

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Okay, okay, this is good. :)

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Fall meet?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you are all welcome to come will let u know where and when

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Jill, what are you thinking of timeframe wise?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
maybe we could do a fall meet any ideas ? i put my car away (in nov ) so i was looking maybe in the spring and i looked for you on woodward u driving balto? going out in a few like 12 im hoping my car will be there not the drag car .have fun.when we going to meet ? i only live like a few miles from you i m from ro went to kimball

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Yeah - I've been out every night this week, up at Auto Europe though, so that's possibly why you haven't seen my car out there.

Now that I'm rockin steelies and dropped 2", it's a lot harder to miss than it was before.

Yeah, I think a meet in September or October would be cool.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah - I've been out every night this week, up at Auto Europe though, so that's possibly why you haven't seen my car out there.

Now that I'm rockin steelies and dropped 2", it's a lot harder to miss than it was before.

Yeah, I think a meet in September or October would be cool.
got some ideas! im going to pinks at the end of the month our drag car got picked to be on,its in ohio cant wait and end of oct i will be in ohio as well when do u want to have this ,date?

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
MIFbody had their annual Meet and Greet at Kensington for a few years - it was always a nice location. On the water, with tons of parking - sounds like we don't need 150 parking spaces...:laugh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.