Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. New to this site so go easy on me. haha. I am a proud owner of a 2009 Chevy Cobalt LT2 Coupe. Love my car more than anything! Glad to find some people that feel the same way about their Cobalt. lol. If u wanna know anything else, let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone. I will try to answer your questions as well as possible. Well, I am from Tennessee but now live in Kentucky. I know, bunch of crazy people live there. I would be that exception. haha. Anyway, as for mods to my Cobalt, I have been doing research and found some great things I would want. Waiting for the warranty to expire before I do anything. Some of those things include, but not limited to: Body Kit,Headlights, Wheels, Tinted Windows, and Possibly rally stripes, which will be done in black. The interior is black with some silver so I'm going for the Black/Silver clash. Looks really good on these cars. Some of you may ask, why no wing on the trunk. Well, to be honest, I'm not a big fan on not being able to see out my back window. SO, If I do decide to buy one, it will be low profile.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome cant wait to see what you get done!

·
Registered
499 Posts
I agree most of those mods don't have anything to do with warranty.
And Welcome!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.