Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently picked up a 07 Cobalt LT 4 door 2.2 for my wife. This car was garage kept and well cared for, only 120,000 miles. After looking at it and taking a drive I couldn't find a reason not to buy it. My wife loves it cause it's smaller than the van she totaled and I like it as it reminds me of the sports cars I played with back in the 70s. I can't wait to post some pics of this cherry red little devil and be a part of the conversation here.
Oh, this Cobalt has the Pioneer sound system from the factory and it's simply amazing, better than some of the more expensive cars I've been in..
Thanks..

·
Registered
489 Posts
Enjoy the cobalt
I suspect it is automatic and not the 5 sp std.

One thing you will enjoy is a full set of FE5 shocks. I will also be, at 120k it still has the original shocks and struts on it.

They will make quite a difference and are NO way close to too stiff. Enjoy!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, yes it's an auto but still fun to drive. About the only thing the car needs is a set of new tires, these are good but new is better. Shocks are also on the list .

·
Registered
168 Posts
Clean looking car, that's' the best color after Imperial Blue Metallic! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, the car was well kept and whatever work was done(?) was done by GM mechanics. Much of the fuel system rebuilt, all the air condition rebuilt, all the work was professional. The engine is as clean as the outside, I need to get some pics of the engine bay. I had to buy it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.