Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. First off, just want to say hi. Stumbled across this site and thought you guys might be able to lend some thoughts. I recently tried to get my bolt inspected and I failed due to hi beams not coming on. Sure enough they definitely don't lol. I have the 4th gen depo's with an HID kit installed on the projector low beams. I've never actually tested the hi beams nor have I ever used them so I do not know if this is new or was broken from the start. I have; however, had my depos for about 2 years so I've passed inspection before... haha. I was checking the wiring and I remembered the stockers had only one connection for the 9007 that was both low and hi beams and these 4th gens have 2 seperate housings. I'm pretty sure they're still wired up with a harness that adapts into the stock connection though right? So i'm stumped and I'd really like to get the hi beams working so I can pass inspection. Also i've searched for a very long time trying to find something similiar to this and came up with nothing :/ don't want you guys to think I just jumped on here and started a new thread without trying to research. Thanks in advance for any thoughts or info!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.