Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I the new guy around these parts. I'm an absolute idiot when it comes to cars so sorry if I sound retarded :embarrest:. I'm hoping to learn a lot from everyone. So nice to meet you all.

Anyways, I have been shopping since the beginning of this Summer for a car. After months of my family's Civic and Corolla speeches (being Asian didn't help especially when thats ALL my intermediate and extended family BUY), I went out and got myself a used Automatic 2008 Cobalt Sport Sedan. It had 25k miles and I got it for a <Insert Drum Roll> 12k (including all fees) OTD. :nuts:

It came with the following features:
Leather Seats (heated in the front)
Sun Roof (or Moon, not sure whats the difference)
Pioneer Audio System
4 Disc Brakes with ABS
Stability and Traction Control
Trying to get all these features on used Civic or Corolla would have cost me both arms and a foot, which would have made it impossible to drive.:eek:h:

All in all, I love how this little beast gobbles the corners and nimbles at the speed limit and hope to make it into a track car one day when the remaining factory warranties expire.:love:

·
Registered
101 Posts
sounds like u got urself a great buy and also into a great website u can learn everything here on how to make ur car look cleaner and meaner as well as little things to make it faster so welcome to the brotherhood and sisterhood of balts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome to the site. Great choice on the car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.