Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
hi everyone just to tell u all car balt might be totaled got into an accident someone pulled out in front me fri .right now its at 11ooo to fix they may fix it cause of the mileage .so im now on the hunt possibly for a new one .cani get a new award now.. sad

Edit* - Photos now Added:

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
thats no bueno sorry to hear that and glad you're ok! let see some pics if its costing 11k im guessing you are missing half your car

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
could be frame damage, not necessarly missing half her car :eek:

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I saw the pic, Jill. So sorry! Motor and trans should be ok though right? Might want to consider stripping it down and selling, then buy a 2010 SS!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Are you typing from your hospital bed?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Jill that's not cool at all!! Where are the pics for the car? I'm sorry to hear about that, I know the feeling of losing your SS. Well, now you can get a SS/TC and have some fun. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ouchy

Hi Jill,
So sorry to hear about the ride. :confused: I'm with the crew. If they total it, strip and sell those parts. Big money to be made and can put towards a new shiny one!! Do you have an SC or TC?

I bought my car last month. It was totaled due to an electrical fire. But someone put my baby back together and now I am so happy to have found it!
2006 SS/SC

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Hers was an SS/SC Ryan, one of the OG ones.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hers was an SS/SC Ryan, one of the OG ones.

Oh boy....hope they repair it! If not, NEW WHEELS! Gotta love shopping for cars right? Sounds win-win to me.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats no bueno sorry to hear that and glad you're ok! let see some pics if its costing 11k im guessing you are missing half your car
on fb my wall friend me

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
on fb my wall friend me
Do you want me to post your pics up here Jill?

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Added photos guys

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
where

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
on the first post, on her original post.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
glad you added i couldnt add someone on fb i cant find! Looks terrible though, no airbags deployed?

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Both bags deployed. You can see in one picture the passenger one deployed, but it's hard to see.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.