Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! I wanted to introduce myself into this forum so here it is! My name is Simon and I'm from Canada, Québec, Trois-Rivières.

Not many modded Cobalt are running these streets around here, so I'm trying to be the most original but simple with my car!

Here's some picture I took today!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Ca va? je suis de Montréal! de demeure à St. Lazare. Faut qu'on fait un rendesvous!!! Je pense q'il y a un seule autre gars de Montréal sur le site :p

et c'est vrai qu'il n'y a pas beaucoup de Cobalt modifiées autour de Montréal et Qc. Je suis un des exceptions!!

with that, welcome to the forum. Take some time to check everything out! I really like those rims :D

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ca va? je suis de Montréal! de demeure à St. Lazare. Faut qu'on fait un rendesvous!!! Je pense q'il y a un seule autre gars de Montréal sur le site :p

et c'est vrai qu'il n'y a pas beaucoup de Cobalt modifiées autour de Montréal et Qc. Je suis un des exceptions!!

with that, welcome to the forum. Take some time to check everything out! I really like those rims :D
Nice, c'est sur un s’arrangera pour un rdv!

Thanks, I also really like my rims:laugh:

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I think Bboy is right there is only like one other active guy from Quebec here, so it is good to have another one here to represent.

Welcome to the forum...
There was one more who lived kinda close to me, on the opposite side of my city. He was relatively active, think he still trolls the site from time to time.

·
Say What again!
6,012 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everybody! I think I will put a little of myself in here by creating a post on how to make matte black tail light like me for less than 15$. Does a post already say how?

·
Say What again!
6,012 Posts
I think there's a how-to on Niteshading your taillights already

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
yep there's plenty of threads on blacking out/nightshading tail lights and a how-to as well I believe.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Pm-moi ton cell si tu veut, je suis aux états-unis pour les prochaines 3 semaines (sans mon auto) et quand je retourne peut-être nous pouvons faire un mini 'meet' ou quelque chose. Faut chercher des autres personnes proche de chez nous avec des Cobalts aussi :p Il y a un couple a montréal mais j'lais ai pas vue sur ce site.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pm-moi ton cell si tu veut, je suis aux états-unis pour les prochaines 3 semaines (sans mon auto) et quand je retourne peut-être nous pouvons faire un mini 'meet' ou quelque chose. Faut chercher des autres personnes proche de chez nous avec des Cobalts aussi :p Il y a un couple a montréal mais j'lais ai pas vue sur ce site.
Je peux pas encore envoyer de PM a cause j'ai pas encore 10 post... Add moi sur facebook: Simon Lahaye.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
kk I'll add you when I get home from work, since facebook doesn't work too well here in the office :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to the site! Im diggin your pics; nice clean mods too and super slick black rims. What type of muffler are you running with? I was thinking of changing my old a$$ stock muffler to a borla tip cuz the old one looks sooo ugly lol.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome to the site! Im diggin your pics; nice clean mods too and super slick black rims. What type of muffler are you running with? I was thinking of changing my old a$$ stock muffler to a borla tip cuz the old one looks sooo ugly lol.
To be honest with you, I don't even know the manufaturer of my muffler: it came with the car when I bought it to a dealer. The only thing I know is the size: 3,5''. But I can tell you that this make one of a hell jizzing noise hahaha We're far away from shity rusted civic muffler sound we sometime hear...

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
^ "jizzing" LOL lost in translation :p

·
Registered
36 Posts
To be honest with you, I don't even know the manufaturer of my muffler: it came with the car when I bought it to a dealer. The only thing I know is the size: 3,5''. But I can tell you that this make one of a hell jizzing noise hahaha We're far away from shity rusted civic muffler sound we sometime hear...
Lmao jizzing? =P Im thinking that is good? LOL Because compared to those honda mufflers then jizzing must be excellent hahah. ugghhh i hate hondas! I see them everywhere here in California! Then they speed up, sound loud and annoying as hell but only to look up to see them karting at 2 miles an hour! haha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.