Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. On Tapatalk my name got screwed up and it defaulted to something weird. Anyway. I am an Air Force vet. Moved back home to Michigan a few years ago.

I drive trucks. Love trucks. But last year my son made a select soccer team at age 6 (U9 team). Ok. Travel was an hour or so and practice was twice a week. Wasn't happy with the league now he plays for a premier team about 20 miles away near my work. So my weekly driving will be 500-600 miles. I love my z71. But 14-16 Mpgs was hurting. Especially on long travel weekends.

So. I picked up a 07 cobalt ss/sc for 4K. I love it. I can zip around and get into parking spots and it's fun to drive. Small. But fun. So my truck is parked.

I am doing some "fuel efficiency" mods as my wife knows them. Intake. Exaust. Maybe stage 2 kit.

Right now I am getting 34 Mpgs. But since the intake it's sounded more fun to be in boost so has dropped to 31.

Anyway. I hope to be a "13" second commuter car. Shouldn't be to hard from what I read. Oh and zzp is right up the road.

Attached is a teaser pic of the garage. All our rides need a bath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Say What again!
6,033 Posts
Welcome to the site! I'm guessing you are over on the west side of the state, being near ZZP?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well. No. I am between Jackson and Ann Arbor. (Chelsea). But it's about 90 minutes over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Say What again!
6,033 Posts
Okay, so you're right in the middle then.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

You guys are all so lucky to live that close to ZZP. If it wasn't a 6 hour drive, I'd have them do my tunes and whatnot.

EDIT: 14 hour drive

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.