Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend and I just bought an 07 Cobalt SS (non S/C) a couple of weeks ago and so far we love it! I'm a member of a forum for my car and it's helped me out a lot so I thought it would be a good idea for this car too.

Just wondering, it feels like the cobalt doesn't turn very sharp, like while turning into a parking spot. Did anyone else notice this? I'm probably just paranoid or not used to it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My girlfriend and I just bought an 07 Cobalt SS (non S/C) a couple of weeks ago and so far we love it! I'm a member of a forum for my car and it's helped me out a lot so I thought it would be a good idea for this car too.

Just wondering, it feels like the cobalt doesn't turn very sharp, like while turning into a parking spot. Did anyone else notice this? I'm probably just paranoid or not used to it.
Congrads on your new car, and welcome! I have a cobalt LT2, not that it makes much of a difference, but i think that the turning radius is fine for parking spots. (Thats just me) But then it all depends, what car did you have before?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
welcome. i noticed substantially more bodyroll than my old si stock but the turning radius seems fine

·
Say What again!
6,013 Posts
Welcome.

I don't have any issues with turning radius.

Handling could be better - but I guess I was treated when I had my '86 IROC. =)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the quick responses guys. I drove it again today after driving my mom's sebring for a day and realised I was just paranoid. Now how do I get this freaking shift knob off? I got the boot to come down but after that I'm stuck

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Thanks for all the quick responses guys. I drove it again today after driving my mom's sebring for a day and realised I was just paranoid. Now how do I get this freaking shift knob off? I got the boot to come down but after that I'm stuck
Well if its a stick you should just be able to twist and pull up and it should come off.

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to the site

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.