Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I bought a 2010 cobalt coupe a month ago to replace mg aveo and so far i'm impressed with my new car, and joined this forum to gain advice and tips from pros over here!

·
Registered
25 Posts
congrats on the step up. aveo's are well ... yikes. i drove one and it was even 5 speed and i wouldnt of paid $100 for one. maybe the one i drove was just ...... missing parts?...lol but i didnt like it at all

cobalts on the other hand. i rather enjoy driving. i own one myself and i also own a pontiac g5 . not with out issues. but a much better drivers car that for sure!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehe yea I got that aveo for 3 years and then a hail storm wrecked it with 8k damage lol so it was written off lol you can't compare it to a cobalt hands down.

thanks guys for welcoming!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome to the site! Any questions just let us know :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the LT z22 package and a white one =)

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

thanks ! I know you guys are veterans on cobalts so i wont hesitate asking questions!

oh and how would you vote here?

·
Registered
194 Posts
yeah, took me a year to realize i should've went with white instead of black lol. but i'm happy with mine either way. nice balt

·
Registered
194 Posts
so it's your fault! had you picked black i could've gotten the white SS on the lot.... oh well... not that a weird karmatic type ripple would cause such a thing but i'm not blaming myself

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys!

yea I think white balts are sexy, but i'm really close in buying the black one instead but the dealer that I went to Had no more black ones lol

p.s. White ftw =)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh that's pretty sweet, I thought that's a cobalt. sweet rims too. are those ss ones painted black?

·
Registered
194 Posts
maybe i'll run for cotm later. i'm in mod limbo, do mod or not to mod lol. i think i'll make it more of a priority to knock out the routine maintenance (brakes are next). If I got enough to throw away and not get burned, intercooler all the way lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.