Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! My name is Jason Singer(if you wanna friend request me on facebook) I am drive a 2008 Chevy Cobalt Lt. Its Blue FLASH metallic. lol I didnt like the color thattt much when i first got it, but now i love the purple metallic :p I havent done that much to the car but ill list some of the stuff I have done and I will post a couple pictures. If you have any suggestions which you would like to see on the car please let me know!!! I love cars, but dont know THAT much. I do know some things about cars but am always trying to pickup on new things and learn more.

Currents Mods:
Tinted Windows(Not sure the % exgf did it for me :x)
Chrome Fuel Door
Chrome Door Handles
debadged back cobalt & LT
primax 685 18 inch rims
Diamond Back TR968 Tires

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh and anyone else from the Long Island area???

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

thanks for the warning :p i think it looks nice w/ the rims and this forum are haters of the chrome handles!?

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
lol...CCO8..Bt he's banned now..lmao...there's a few from NY area though

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

The handle is ok..just not the fuel door..but it's your car, so do what u like

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
awesome good to hear. Glad im not the only one. No pictures of your car anywhere glowbalt?!?
vERY old pics...not gna tell ya where though..it's changed a lot though...Just waiting for my next meet to take new pics

·
Registered
3,545 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.