Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my name is rachel and im looking to do some little upgrades to my 07 cobalt ls...mostly suspension as to the car the really suckss at handling lol so any info would be great thanks in advance :bigsmile:

·
Registered
19 Posts
u could get a set of stock ss springs. that will drop your car prety good. maybe struts and shocks from a ss. or coils front and rear. diffrent rims with a lower profile tire will help out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok im not looking to spend alot of money.....im thinking more toward some swaybars and see how much that helps me then go from there

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome to YC

·
Registered
19 Posts
ok im not looking to spend alot of money.....im thinking more toward some swaybars and see how much that helps me then go from there
stock ss springs r like 80 bux shipped used on forums.. they take like a hour to swap out. u coudl get a shop to do it...sway bars would be good also..u coudl just get ss parts its a easy and cheap way for better handling for a base balt.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

u could get a set of stock ss springs. that will drop your car prety good. maybe struts and shocks from a ss. or coils front and rear. diffrent rims with a lower profile tire will help out.
SS springs will only lower a LS 10mm. You'll hardly notice. IT's less than 1/2 an inch.

Honestly some tires would help more than sway-bars as your first handling mod. Although if you want, you can swap to an SS sway-bar, and a rear sway bar from ottperformance.com.

If you have any suspension questions, feel free to ask me. :idea:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.