Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Newbie from NJ, here. Tooling around in a in a white 07 LT coupe and planning many mods!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, don't have any pictures of myself, but here's my car... before she was injured in White Plains :cry:

Sorry, they're phone pictures.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YES White Balts, ready to accept any mod is what I thought when I got it. White plains, err, I hydroplaned into a guard rail. It pushed my hood below the level of my headlight. Still don't have a quote for that. Mods: First the headlight, repaint all injuries, paint the silver trim, and Autobot my interior. Yes, I'm going to put the Autobots logo over the horn button, and be branded a geek. But I'm cool with that.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
YES White Balts, ready to accept any mod is what I thought when I got it. White plains, err, I hydroplaned into a guard rail. It pushed my hood below the level of my headlight. Still don't have a quote for that. Mods: First the headlight, repaint all injuries, paint the silver trim, and Autobot my interior. Yes, I'm going to put the Autobots logo over the horn button, and be branded a geek. But I'm cool with that.
Ah man sorry to hear about the guard rail. Hope it turns out a-ok.

As for the Autobots, pretty cool idea, tho you must realize that pix of your modded interior when you get it going are going to be essentially in demand. :bigsmile: And as for being branded a geek, take a gander at my car's name, hehe.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shadowfax the horse? I've called my car a lot of things, but nothing seems to stick.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
speaking of transformers, I was thinking of putting an autobots sticker under my hood lulz

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet. I actually found a horn button badge.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Perhaps. I'm leaning towards Comet right now. Supergirl's horse :cheesy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.